Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for controlling company costs. This includes planning, developing, controlling, and forecasting the project's budget.
- Performs variance analysis comparing budget amounts to actual expenses helping company management to minimize cost.
- Preparing on a monthly basis, a comprehensive Project Cost Control Report including a narrative on major facts, providing explanations on significance variance analysis.
- Provide a critical assessment of all budgets and cost projections.
- Keep up to date on new vendors and possible cost-cutting partnerships.
- Collaborate with department heads to strategize ways to minimize waste.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the inter-dependency of cost drivers/Cost Elements and Cost centers.
- Develop and implement proactive solutions and cost-cutting measures.
- Roll out clear cost-saving programs with timelines and assessment goals.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Ability to create managerial reports.
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Very good English language (Written and Spoken).
- Financial ControllerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Financial Control ManagerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt1 month ago
- Financial Controller - Tourism...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Financial ControllerConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt30 days ago
- Costing & Budgeting Section He...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo26 days ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt1 month ago
- Cost Control AccountantConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago