- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, 0.05 % commission
About the Job
- Improve market position and achieve financial growth.
- Defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue.
- Find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future.
- Help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- Call clients and being required to make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their clients’ future needs.
- Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients
- Develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- Work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff. He/she may manage the activities of others responsible for developing business.
- Strategic planning is a key part of this job, to develop the Projects and products of new business coming in to "Media House".
New Business Development:
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like pre qualification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
About this Company
Media House" became from the leading technical institutions in Saudi Arabia, which originated in technical institutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Media House
Under the information boom and the rapid growth of communication technologies, new media, and the pursuit of telecom companies,