- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Health Insurance, Pension Fund
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Qanawat Cairo, has an immediate opening for an energetic, outgoing and social media savvy professional to lead the expansion of our Social Integration team. The ideal candidate will be the digital voice to deliver digital brand objectives, engage and connect with fans using creative tactful communication of innovative brand messaging and stories using the most popular Social Media platforms and tools to reach a proven ROI.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing Social Media strategy and plans of action, motivating and inspiring the team to best execute those strategies
- Come up with creative ideas to engage with the fans of several celebrities and brands social media profiles
- Day-to-day management and moderation of several celebrities and brands social media profiles across various platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, and LinkedIn etc) including copywriting, posting, managing the creation of social graphics, reporting and responding to fans.
- Creating, purposing and re purposing of content for Social Media and adapting it to each social network differently (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn.)
- Actively engaging and connecting with famous bloggers and online influencers and collaborating with them to populate our platforms and social assets.
- Creating and curating content that generates leads, engages with fans/followers and online communities
- Mediating and managing conversations on social network and manages editorial calendars.
- Staying on top of competitive landscape, emerging social media technologies, and activity and trends
- Managing and executing weekly and monthly reporting (tracking fan and follower growth, social media mentions, tweets, and content highlights).
- Initiating Quality Assurance on all social media pages managed by other team members.
- Pro-actively escalating issues, observations, opportunities, and insights to the brand as necessary.
- Keeping a pulse on the industry and staying on top of trends – using this information to help find new business opportunities.
About this Company
Qanawat (meaning ‘Channels’ in Arabic) is a provider of various comprehensive services related to mobile phone content and technology.
See all Careers and Jobs at Qanawat
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we have strategically teamed up with around 45 Tier 1 mobile operators in 22 countries,...