- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Develop and maintain social media content that define how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across all clients’ brands and products. Work on successful, cutting-edge online campaigns, while responsible for managing these specific channels and communities.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Develop social media program initiatives to improve community size and engagement
- Build and manage rich content/ editorial calendars that attract qualified audience to social media platforms
- Drive consistent relevant traffic and leads from social network presence
- Develop benchmarks and goals for each campaign and ensure they are reached
- Create social booms and viral engagements
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then act on the information
- Responsible for developing content across owned and earned social channels [This could include blog posts, tweets, status updates, pins, photos and videos]
- Find and implement new social strategies, tools and tactics
- Leverage measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Become fully immersed in the clients brand and culture
About this Company
AWstreams is a full service digital agency that is specialized in social media management, as well as creating vibrant ideas, outstanding websites and creative concepts.
See all Careers and Jobs at AWstreams
As a leading technological service provider, the agency delivers a wide range of services...