- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive and attend to customers’ calls in a proper manner.
- Identify customers’ needs and clarify information.
- Attend to customers inquires and schedule service appointments.
- Maintain customers database by updating information and inquiries into the system.
- To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Data Entry Skills
EDUCATION and/ or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 1-2 year experience.
- Very good PC skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in both English and Arabic languages.
- The ability to respond to common inquiries in effective verbal and written communication skill.
About this Company
Ideal Standard International is a privately-owned company headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, operating independently in Europe, Middle East and Africa as well as in Latin America. With bathroom solutions as its core business, the company provides bathroom furnishings,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ideal Standard International Egypt