- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 7,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Payroll, Comp & Ben, staff contracts, training, employee relations, attendance, recruiting and resignations
- Responsible for the coordination, establishment and execution of corporate policies and procedures.
- Responsible for conducting orientation / Introduction for new staff member including the coordinating with the other departments to get the required credentials, equipment, and workspace arrangement etc.
- Managing staff resignation & disclaimer process.
- Coordinating with the contracted lawyer for registering staff at Social Insurance office and keeping tracking of social insurance records for staff.
- Assisting on managing staff training, development and career support requested by the other department managers.
- Organizing corporate events and (internal | external) meetings.
- Managing medical insurance.
- Ensure that the administration team follows company standards and guidelines for operational efficiency.
- Provide support to resolve any challenges facing the team.
- Performs administrative duties for executive management. Responsibilities may include screening calls; managing calendars; making travel arrangements, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports, PowerPoint presentations.
- Following up with Finance Department by issuing Purchase orders for administration supplies.
- Managing office supplies & maintenance.
- Overseeing Administration budget & petty cash.
- Prepare or edit organizational publications for internal and external audiences, including employee newsletters and stockholders' reports.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee, and public interest groups.
- Arrange public appearances, lectures, contests, or exhibits for clients to increase product and service awareness and to promote goodwill.
- Study the objectives, promotional policies and needs of organizations to develop public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote ideas, products and services.
- Prepare and deliver speeches to further public relations objectives.