- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 3,000 EGP per month
- Females Only
About the Job
Supply Chain/Logistics Specialist will be required to oversee all relevant steps regarding to the process of supply chain.
- They take care of products from the raw material stage to the sale as an end product to the clients.
- Responsible for organizing and managing the activities involved in the acquisition, identification, and distribution of products through all the supply chain system.
- Improving processes to reduce costs.
- Developing documentation related to support.
- Planning inventory control.
- Arranging distribution products.
- Solving problems in cases of return of products.
About this Company
Nile Projects is a major player in Egypt’s automotive market , being the nations’ Sole Distributor & importer for Bridgestone & Firestone tires as well as JAMAK wheels in addition to multi brand batteries & accessories privileges the company as the largest Tires &...
See all Careers and Jobs at Nile Projects & Trading