- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Digital Marketing Specialist’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Planning, development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including teksavvy.com (home page and top level sections), social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- Presenting recommendations to Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Developing and coordinating multimedia packages.
About this Company
COSMIC aims to establish long term client relationships, to grow along with clients in a team oriented partnership environment and to provide results-driven philosophy ensuring the creation and implementation of cost-effective marketing and advertising plans and services for...
See all Careers and Jobs at COSMIC advertising solutions