Skills And Tools:
- The DevOps engineer is responsible for the complete software development life cycle, from code development and testing to production deployment.
- They work closely with software developers, QA teams, and operations staff to ensure a smooth and efficient release process.
- They are responsible for the configuration and management of the software development and production environments.
- A devops engineer should have experience in both development and operations.
- They should be able to code and script in order to automate tasks.
- They should be familiar with a variety of DevOps tools and be able to recommend and implement the most effective ones for each task.
- They should have a good understanding of both Agile and waterfall development processes.
- They should be able to work with a team of developers, operations staff, and other stakeholders to ensure that everyone is on the same page and that deadlines are met.
- They should be proactive and always looking for ways to improve the development and operations processes.
- They should be able to troubleshoot problems that arise during development and operations. 8. They should have excellent communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Senior DevOps Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo19 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Senior Laravel Developer - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Android Development EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- IOS Development EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Scrum Master/Agile - Heliopolis, Cairo1 day ago
- Magento Developer - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Senior C++ Developer “Trading ... - Cairo, Egypt10 hours ago