Skills And Tools:
- Prepare financial reports.
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Coordinate preparation of Tax and statistical returns processes.
- Monitor and analyse the accounting data & financial operations within the company.
- Establish & Maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Prepare operation cost reports.
- Review all the accounting documents & reports to ensure their accuracy inventory balances and control.
- Analyze the direct & indirect costs related to each Operation and stage and communicates it to the high management in the company.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; cash flow, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Drive process data for the Tax, and Statutory Reporting activities.
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to local authorities.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Follow up on the implementation of the terms and requirements of the electronic invoice.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting (Advanced degree is a plus).
- Minimum 8 years experience as a Financial manager.
- Strong computer skills.
- Familiar with accounting software.
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Mahalla Kubra, Gharbia2 days ago
- Internal AuditorConfidential Company - Bab Sharq, Alexandria6 days ago