Skills And Tools:
Caduceus Lane is looking for a knowledgeable and passionate Field Scientific Associate who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our key partners.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between medical departments and scientific offices of pharmaceutical organizations and internal Medical departments to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our scientific consultations and medically related services.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Field Scientific Associate holds primary responsibility for medical projects planning, structuring, communication, and execution.
- Acts as the main point of infield medical reference for the organization’s departments and provides professional and technical support answering their medical, scientific, and research needs within specific guidelines.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your key accounts' medical departments.
- Positively represent the company and influence discussions within relevant professional organizations to shape company image and well-differentiated competitive profile.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted medical advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our medical/scientific solutions according to customer professional needs and objectives.
- Work with the company's national commercial team to identify initiatives that support the delivery of the portfolio segmentation and targeting plans.
- Develop scientific communication materials (slide presentations, communication tools, medical reports.., etc) for dissemination through integrated scientific and healthcare marketing projects
- Lead/participate in medical and scientific forums (e.g. advisory boards, scientific discussions, and medical conferences) if required
- Respond to unsolicited inquiries for medical information from external experts
- Provide expert-level clinical consultation and support to business partners (eg CME events, training of representatives, etc)
- Partner and collaborate with in-house business partners to facilitate an ongoing exchange of clinical information (i.e. new data, competitive intelligence, insights learned from customers)
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Identify and grow opportunities within key accounts and collaborate with commercial, marketing, and medical teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Represent the company in a professional, credible, and trustworthy manner at all times.
- Implement relevant tactics to ensure that the company strategies and core business objectives are delivered.
- Ensure quantitative and qualitative targets are met for the company medical/scientific portfolio in designated key accounts.
- Participation in local and regional medical conferences, scientific events, and professional meetings.
- Keep abreast of trends in medical initiatives relevant to the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries and ensure opportunities are maximized were relevant to the company.
- Working with the commercial team on proposals/tenders and also monitor and identify trends in account management evolution and portfolio growth and competitive profile of the company.
- Develop appropriate tactics to obtain a maximum commercial benefit for the company service range.
- Experienced Commercial Professional with Scientific Background with a minimum of 2 years' experience in account management, sales, and marketing.
- Strong ability to apply and leverage scientific and medical knowledge while demonstrating scientific credibility is essential
- Strong medical knowledge and ability to deal with scientific documents, medical data processing, and medical terminology.
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical industry regulations and policies governing information provision
- Ability to plan and manage the demands of a broad scientific/medical portfolio of services with the account management mindset.
- A proven track record in the medical field, scientific research, or medical management is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of medical departments of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Ability to work in virtual teams and Matrix environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details.
- Excellent public speaker, with outstanding presentation skills
- Team orientation and the ability to work closely with cross-functional partners.
- A flexible "can do" attitude needed to thrive in a fast-growing company.
- Demonstrated the ability to confidently interact with external experts
- Self-motivation, innovator, and drive to ensure success
- Self-accountability persuasiveness and competitiveness
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills
- Excellent public speaker, with outstanding presentation skills
- Demonstrate professional and ethical behavior.
- Demonstrate role model behavior in line with the company Leadership Attributes and Core Values.
- Medical, Pharmacy or Biotechnology Bachelor degree, university graduate or equivalent
- Fluency in the English language is a must OR French
- IT literate with strong analytical skills
- A valid Driving License is a must
- Scientific Orientation and Medical Knowledge are assets
- Prior experience working in the Medical Affairs function in the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry experience is an asset
- A strong academic record or Medical Research experience is a plus
- Passion for Medical research and scientific data management is a plus
- Telesales Agent - AlexandriaConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt7 days ago
- Medical Representative All Ove...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Business Developer / Sales - M...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Medical Sales Representative C...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Business Developer - Medical M...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago