Skills And Tools:
- Formulating and Negotiating all types of contracts and agreements contracts in English and Arabic.
- Draft documents and prepare for the meetings of the Board and its committees, EOGA and OGA.
- Conduct legal research. Follow up with external lawyers to receive legal advice requested by the Legal Manager to ensure timely advice.
- Coordinate with internal departments.
- Draft, review, print, and archive contracts.
- Present our company before GAFI and all Governmental entities.
- The support department head in any assigned administrative, reporting general duties. Update litigation report.
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Law-English Section
- From 1-2 years of experience in the field
- Accountability and adaptability.
- Ensure Compliance
- Solid command of both written and spoken Arabic language & English
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to details
- Planning and organization
- Research and analytical skills
- Honesty and trustworthiness
- Professionalism & Dedication
- Legal Affairs Consultant / Law...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Senior LawyerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago
- Senior Lawyer - AlexandriaConfidential Company - San Stefano, Alexandria7 days ago
- Corporate Legal AssociateConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- Contract SpecialistConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza10 days ago