Skills And Tools:
- Assist in risk management analytics
- Develop reports and presenting conclusions to top management.
- Responsible for development
- Support and maintenance of the banks’ Risk Management- Database, Dashboard and Reporting.
- Coordinate with Risk Team and other departments in the bank to reach the objectives of Risk Management team.
- Developing data projections, analyzing trends and drawing conclusions.
- Develop and maintain the SQL scripts for reporting requirements.
- Responsible for timely and frequent production of risk management reports.
- Driving through greater automation and efficiency of processes within the reporting framework.
- Responsible for building and maintaining risk management database which fully supports the risk data aggregation capabilities and risk reporting.
- Documenting the script changes and business logic /assumptions applied in developing reports.
- Working with complex excel models and optimizing scripts for better performance.
- Work on data uploads and exports as per the requirements of the Risk team.
- Working with the risk team to build various internal reports such & formulating scripts given business logic as required.
- Ad-hoc projects and tasks as required by the Risk Management.
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- Bachelor (Mathematics or Statistics or Engineering)/ Master Degree is preferable.
- Professional certification is preferable.
- Experience in banking/Financial services analytics is an advantage.
- Possess strong quantitative skills and solid experience in developing, validating and monitoring of data models.
- Sound business knowledge of credit products.
- Experience for handling large data.
Preferred Skills and competencies:
- Strong skills with SQL, R studio, advanced excel, access, VBA & power point.
- Experience working with large and complex data sets and data base.
- In-depth knowledge of financial markets products.
- Experience working with reports visualizations (Power BI or Tableau or Dot net).
- Adequate knowledge of IT systems/ applications.
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks and/or projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Self-motivated, eye for detail.
- Flexible team player and able to work and deliver under pressure.
- Group Financial ControllerConfidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo3 days ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Data Analysis & ForecastingConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Senior Banking AccountantConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago