- Experience Needed:
2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
We are looking for a Senior Software Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing.
- You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs to ensure the software changes by technical team is working fine.
- In this role, you will ensure that our products and applications work correctly in terms of technical and business scenario.
- Receive use cases and create test cases and how everything will be tested and identify the items to be tested.
- Receive requirements and create a test plan for these requirements.
- Contact with implementation and development teams to identify issues causing errors.
- Monitor, track and regularly report test status and bug statistics to the team leader.
- Performance testing
- Functional testing
- Writing and Executing test scripts
- Running manual and automated tests
- Testing in different environments including web and mobile
- Writing bug reports
- Reviewing documentation
2 to 5 years
About this Company
TAFEEL IT Co., a Saudi Arabian Company, is a leading software and consultancy house working closely with customers by adding pragmatic value to their business & administrations, and by utilizing the world-class technologies combined with a solid experience. TAFEEL extends its...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tafeel