Skills And Tools:
- Assist teacher in planning and communication of the daily projects.
- Assist the classroom teacher in students’ evaluation activities.
- Obtain materials, and resources from the library and resources room for classroom use
- Supervise the classroom activities and playground.
- Assist in the preparation, collection and organization of instructional material and classroom.
- Work one on one with students during projects.
- Monitoring student's behavior and solving conflicts. • Correct student work and guide students during projects.
- Attend all Professional Development days.
- Supervise children during recess, special events, trips and activities.
- Assist in parent communication ( provide translation and clarification)
- Check students’ work for compliance with teacher's instructions. job requirements
- Support the learning activities of pupils under the direction of the classroom teacher/Head of Learning Support.
- To implement individual programs. This may involve writing or contributing to individual education plans
- Carry out day to day duties as allocated or agreed with direct manager
- Promote independent learning skills
- Contribute to the quality of care and welfare of students
- Support the quality of learning and teaching in the classroom
- Carry out administrative duties in the nature of keeping and maintaining records of each child’s progress
- Work with teachers to identify specific needs of each child
- Attend review meetings involving all stakeholders
- Observe children to find out changes in behavior or in other areas and report such observations to the classroom teacher
- Bachelor's Degree in English or a related field.
- Educational Certification is a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Preferably a minimum of two years experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience working with young children.