Skills And Tools:
- Prepares architectural details as and when required for execution of works.
- Ensure that the architect’s design is delivered by the contractor and is responsible for dealing with any on-site design problems that arise.
- Ensure that all project finishing works are up to the drawing and specifications.
- Assists Project Manager in review and selection of architectural materials are in compliance with approved material submitting.
- Issues all architectural correspondences.
- Highlights any violations to architectural related issues on site.
- Attends progress review meetings and co-ordination meetings to assist Project Manager in resolving any site issues such as discrepancies in project’s drawings.
- Site Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in architecture engineering.
- Minimum 10 years experience as a quality assurance engineer.
- Strong Finishing background with eye to detail.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Problem solver.
- Quality Engineer - QC/QA - Kha...Confidential Company - khanka, Qalubia1 day ago
- Civil Site EngineerConfidential Company - Suez, Suez43 minutes ago
- QA/QC Engineer - For Interior ...China State Decoration Group Co.,ltd(Egypt) - New Capital, Cairo7 days ago