- 2+ years of total experience in related field
- Relevant IT certifications (or equivalent training/experience)
Has experience in not limited to the following:
- High availability
- Disaster recovery(failover and switchover)
- Backup and restore
- User management
- Data management
- Data center operation
- System administration “both Windows and UNIX Environments”
- Solid understanding of network security
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals and commonly-used network protocols (such as MPLS, IPv4, BGP)
- Hardware (servers, switches, Rack elevation, storage, backup library,….)
- Knowledge and understanding of IT Support structures.
- Basic technical knowledge of Desktop and LAN environments with the ability to apply that knowledge to problem resolution.
- Possess excellent skills working as a member of a team.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of management.
- Customer service focused in a team environment.
- A high sense of urgency.
About this Company
Since 1981, ITS has been a leading integrated information technology and services solutions provider. ITS targets wide range of industry segments to offers world-class IT solutions. We have showcases high success in implementing cutting-edge IT business solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at ITS