Skills And Tools:
- Draft and revise a variety of contracts with customers.
- Assure accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and attachments.
- Provide advice and guidance to the different teams relating to contract generation.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with clients to ensure their needs are met.
- Assesses risks/issues and advise leadership on necessary changes to mitigate risks or come into compliance with required contract language and provisions.
- Responds to inquiries from Project Managers, consultants, contractors and other management as needed.
- Effectively and promptly communicates with agents regarding deficiencies in documents and providing explanation and assistance.
- Perform appropriate administrative and operational research to support proposal and contract development.
- Draft contractual provisions based on strategy discussions, senior management input, and organizational needs and expectations.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or business is preferable.
- PMP is preferable.
- Demonstrate an understanding of legal terminology.
- Exemplify a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent MS office and infographic especially Power point.
- Previous experience working with contract regulations is preferred.
- Capable of professionally managing confidential information.
- Females only
- Contracts EngineerConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza5 days ago
- Business CoordinatorConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo9 days ago
- Administrative & Financial Aff...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza9 days ago