Skills And Tools:
- Manage all accounting departments work, including ledgers, assets, credit, collections, and accounts and prepare periodical reports for CFO
- Ensure all financial data adheres to current tax laws and regulations
- Organize and update financial records; monitor all bookkeeping
- Track records, plan, and file all taxes, along with internal and external financial reports. Prepare tax reports and upload them on Tax Department website
- Prepare and organize all accounts according to proper accounting principles, procedures and regulations and according to company procedures.
- Regularly examine financial statements and ensure they are accurate and free of any errors
- Participate in regular and unscheduled checks and audit of cash on hand and ensuring compatibility with records and accounts.
- Participate in audits and inventory checks of warehouses and controlling registers of warehouses
- Ensure all transactions and records are in order prior to their input into company computerized system
- Keeping systematized filing system for all accounting documents that provides easy of access for cross checks
- Preparing regular reports for the CFO
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Expertise working with Quickbooks and financial statements
- Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases
- Able to motivate the team and lead by example
- Extensive corporate and personal tax experience
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Chief AccountantConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo5 days ago
- Financial Manager SecretaryConfidential Company - Haram, Giza5 days ago
- Tax AccountantConfidential Company - Abou Hammad, Sharqia9 days ago