Skills And Tools:
- Develop and implement Health and Safety strategy in the site.
- Execute site safety audits.
- Lead Safety, Health and Emergency response activities.
- Work with employees and management team to drive continuous improvement of safety culture in the workplace.
- Responsible for preventing accidents in all work sites by developing and executing health and safety plans.
- Investigate accidents or incidents to determine unsafe conditions & Apply the needed safety procedures.
- Guide staff & ensure they're acting in adherence with the established rules and regulations.
- Bachelor degree in civil/arch Engineering
- +3 years of experience as a safety manager., 8-10 years for experience
- Strong management &leadership skills.
- Experience with site/field operations is a must.
- Health & Safety Environment He...Premier Services and Recruitment Overseas - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia9 days ago