- Experience Needed:
5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for an innovative Civil engineer to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion. work in a fast growing dynamic industry, Responsibilities
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain medium scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (reports, drawings and other)
- Have a previous experience at Façade works including cladding & curtain wall works.
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems.
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- Assign works and delegate to foremen.
- Coordinate with company factory at any further works related to cladding, acrylic, carpentry & steel sheets manufacturing
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status.
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
5 to 8 years
About this Company
Meeza Company for Advertising and Decoration provides many services including, cladding works, wood works, façade works, signage and façade design, advertising and printing works, public supplies, and surveillance
See all Careers and Jobs at Meeza