- Experience Needed:
15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We at BIP soft (a sister company of Orient) looking for Software Development Manger to help lead the delivery of our company software solutions that supports organization strategy and vision, ensuring alignment between the technical solutions and the business needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, and lead software development team.
- Guide, coach and mentor software developers.
- Provide project management and technical leadership for every aspect of software.
- Prepare life-cycle for different projects inclusive of research, development, design, evaluation, testing along with delivery to product management.
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high quality software.
- Perform closely with Engineers, Developers and Product Management throughout organization to influence product development assisting or improving products.
- Learn and display as how products would add value to respective business.
- Supervise resource allocation to assure attainment of apt business and personnel development goals.
- Involve in strategic plans to accomplish technical as well as business with leadership chain, team and with customers.
- Manage and execute software development projects from beginning to finish.
- Collaborate effectively with all team members as well as hold regular team meetings.
15 to 20 years
About this Company
ORIENT is a leading Engineering, Construction and Trading company established at 1995 which provides, supply, construction and maintenance services for Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Hotels, Towers, Hospitals and Infrastructural networks for Public & Private sectors, as...
See all Careers and Jobs at Orient Egypt