Skills And Tools:
An outside sales representative
- Conducts sales out in the field via face-to-face interactions with both potential and existing customers.
- They are responsible for offering the best possible customer experience as well as providing hands-on explanations of any new or updated products when necessary.
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
- Their excellent social skills allow them to foster strong relationships, to which they can attribute much of their success.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Sell the company’s products or services to customers within your given territory
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs
- Work closely with marketing department to help build the brand
- Sales Representative - OutdoorConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Outdoor Sales RepresentativeConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago