- Experience Needed:
More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
About the Job
We are a small start-up with big ambitions. In a small team of 5 you will be our first professional software tester. You will be responsible for improving our existing CI/CD pipeline with automated tests. You will also help out your customer support colleague with problem analysis and discuss the testability of code with our software developers.
Our product is a browser-based layout builder that clients install as a plugin on their existing website platform, which is built with Enterprise-grade CMS Drupal. The urgent need for a testing professional comes now, because we are starting to upgrade our product from Bootstrap 3 to Bootstrap 4.
- Design test strategies, specifications, and test plans through user stories.
- Create tests with Selenium Webdriver to verify our browser-based webpage builder works OK.
- Configure the CI environment to automatically run end-to-end tests.
- Interact with your development, marketing, and customer support colleagues to develop a strong understanding of the testing objectives, priorities, and challenges.
- Maintain our static code analysis tests (PHPStan, ESLint, etc.).
- Introduce visual regression testing to our CI/CD pipeline
- Help your customer support colleague with scoping a customer’s issue by collecting the relevant facts and investigating the problem by doing your own research and by involving other colleagues as needed.
- Do manual testing where automated testing is not yet implemented.
- Troubleshoot and Write clear/detailed bug reports.
- Own the go live decision for a release.
- Perform other duties as assigned. (In a start-up you need to be flexible)
More than 2 years
- 2+ years experience working with Selenium Webdriver.
- 2+ years experience working in a software QA Engineering role.
- 2+ years experience with Git.
- English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
- Up to date with containerised development practices (Docker, Docker-composer)
- Eye for detail, aiming for pixel-perfect replication in tests.
- An effective workplace is your own responsibility.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Adept at technical writing (product/feature/bug documentation).
- Sufficient technical depth to communicate with development team.
- Ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of an international team.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Desired Qualifications (Nice to have):
- Experience with CI/CD platforms (we use Github Actions)
About this Company
*Where Marketers Fall in Love with Drupal*
See all Careers and Jobs at DXPR
For too long, marketers have struggled with their Enterprise CMS. Those days are over. Smart, fast marketing teams build whatever they need with DXPR, even with no Drupal experience. Drupal-powered marketing teams are now...