- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Hatour Consulting sister company of Alpinapharm GmbH is actively seeking a new Quality Specialist.
- We are looking for motivated individuals to join our new team. The Quality Specialist will be responsible for the evaluation of Product Quality Reviews (PQRs). She or He will report directly to the Quality Manager.
The Quality Specialist Will:
- Review and evaluate the complete Product Quality Reviews (PQRs) and fill in the PQR evaluation form
- Perform a 4 eye check of the marketing authorization holder (MAH) part, correct errors after the 4 eye check, and approve MAH evaluation
- Deliver requested Key performance indicators (KPIs) within the timeline and with the requested quality
- Support and maintain a high level of Quality Assurance
- Achieve individual and team goals. Meet deadlines with the resources provided and never compromise ethical standards.
- Keep abreast of GMP, company requirements, SOPs, Policies, and relation with products and GxP requirements, within the area of responsibility
More than 3 years
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- University degree mandatory BA beneficial MA in Pharmaceutical Sciences (Pharmacist), Biochemistry, Chemistry or Biotechnology
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry in Quality Assurance, Quality Control or production
- Experience in reviewing or writing PQRs is beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of GMP requirements
- Knowledge of different product galenical forms e.g. tablets, injectables, capsules, creams
- Very good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Language proficiency: Fluent English and German or French or Spanish or Portuguese or Italian
- Keen attention to detail
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Good computer skills
If you are interested in this job position, we are waiting for your application.
What We Offer:
- A goal-oriented task with high personal responsibility in a growing company
- Friendly work environment
- Attractive conditions of employment
- Very good opportunities for further development
Location: Cornish Maadi; Cairo; Egypt
About this Company
Hatour Consulting supports pharma companies in Switzerland and abroad in the optimization of operating procedures. We primarily focus on the aspects of quality management, quality assurance and compliance. All three aspects support company results and secure success.
See all Careers and Jobs at Hatour Consulting