- Experience Needed:
5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
Responsible for coordinating all purchases of raw materials, supplies, capital equipment, and contract services for all departments.
Responsible for negotiating and managing all aspects of the company’s relationship with a group of suppliers, including the commercial/contractual requirements with respect to the total cost, technology, delivery, customer service, aftermarket support, logistics, and quality
- Set the purchasing plans and programs.
- Avail the required material for all departments according to the pre-set plans and to the company’s policies.
- Develop and provide proper sources for supplying the company with materials & Maintain records for suppliers and different sources.
- Review and approve purchase requests after confirming that they are matching with the company’s policies
- Conduct periodical follows up on the daily market survey, taking into consideration the price differences and the implementation of the company’s policies (product cost & profitability).
- Ensure that all requested material delivered in the right quantity, quality, price, time & services.
- Follow up on the shipping companies/agents and all related and concerned parties.
- Lead, motivate, and develop the overall performance of his team through adequate feedback and training plans, ensuring superior performance.
- Responsible for purchase all the imported items related to all company’s restaurant chains
- Coordinate and supervise the purchasing process of all types of equipment, small ware, décor, and spare parts for all chains.
- Coordinate and supervise the local purchasing process.
- Dealing with foreign suppliers in all purchasing related issues.
- Responsible for the stock control and calculations of all chains.
- Critical product analysis and sourcing in addition to troubleshooting involvement.
- Supervision of logistics issues such as customers, banks, freight forward accounts, municipality …etc
- Responsible for availing of the needed equipment and materials for the new product launch.
- Managing the existing products campaigns
- Coordinating with the franchisors to make sure that we are aligned in the case of new products.
- Handling the accounts of foreign suppliers and assist in payment resolving.
- Supervise the strategic purchasing reports and data collection.
- Assisting the purchasing manager in all related day to day business in relation to the above-mentioned responsibilities.
5 to 8 years