Skills And Tools:
- Manage customer relationships and remain in frequent contact with clients to understand their needs.
- Provide professional after-sales support.
- Introduce and coordinate after-sales services visits.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming at customer contentment and satisfaction.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience, to assure that all terms and conditions of the contractual agreement are well coordinated.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Ensure that sales materials (Pamphlets, Brochures, etc) are effectively used and distributed to brokers and/or other potential clients.
- Bachelor's degree of Pharmacy or any relevant discipline.
- Flexibility to travel domestically to run the business needs.
- 2-3 years of experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role, preferably in the medical insurance field.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to negotiate and problem-solve.
- Excellent command of written & spoken in both Arabic & English.
- Good computer skills.
- Senior Business Development Ex... - Nozha, Cairo21 days ago
- Telesales Executive (Fresh Gra... - Maadi, Cairo21 days ago
- Pharmacist (Nasr City - Heliop... - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago
- Pharmacist - Cairo - Heliopolis, Cairo14 days ago
- Paralegal/ Business SupportConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza25 days ago
- Medical RepresentativeConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt25 days ago
- Medical Representative - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Direct Sales Agent (Maadi- Alm... - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Sales Representative (Fresh Gr... - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Customer Service Representativ... - Heliopolis, Cairo11 days ago