Skills And Tools:
Yodawy is a digital platform for health insurers as well as end-consumers, offering a wide range of state-of-the-art mobile apps and web portals. With the backing of world-class international investors, Yodawy aims to simplify healthcare in Egypt and emerging markets.
In less than two years, Yodawy has become the leading pharmacy delivery app in the MENA region, processing thousands of orders each day. Leveraging an expanding network of over 2500 pharmacies in Egypt and operating an in-house last-mile delivery fleet, Yodawy aims to be the household name for ordering medications as well as personal care and cosmetics products.
For enterprises, Yodawy offers digital solutions to the health insurance industry powered by artificial intelligence, enabling doctors and service providers to provide a seamless experience to end-consumers and patients. Integrating with the likes of MetLife, AXA, MedNet among others, Yodawy enables patients to order their insurance medications with the tap of a button to be delivered to their door-stop, hassle and worry free. From fraud-detection, to cost-saving and process optimization, Yodawy is pioneering the digital health insurance market.
For pharma-retail enterprises, Yodawy offers drill-down analytics and co-hort reporting, paving the way for a brand new era of complainant data in the health and consumer-care industry. Through its end-consumer app, Yodawy has unprecedented access to send targeted and segmented promotions, offers and bundles to the relevant audience. Yodawy enables enterprises to have their own digital sales channel through the end-user app, converting traffic from social media to purchase.
End-users and patients benefit from an all-in-one convenient and digital experience for both medication ordering as well as cosmetics. With a few taps, insurance medications are processed and delivered without the need to visit the pharmacy. Doctors can issue pre-approved digital prescriptions and send it directly to the patient’s mobile app. Browsing and shopping for personal care and cosmetics products via a world-class mobile commerce experience makes way for repeat and routine ordering.
Growing its team from 5 to 50 since 2018 and securing a recent investment from Algebra Ventures. Middle East Venture Partners (MEVP), GLobal Ventures and CIB, Yodawy is enjoying accelerated commercial and product growth since its inception.
Visit www.yodawy.com for more details.
We are looking for an experienced PR professional to plan, coordinate and execute our media and public relations programs. The job requires hands-on execution in addition to working with the executive team to shape and drive the companies PR strategy.
- Develop PR and media relation plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Leverage existing corporate and strategic relationships to develop a tactical and strategic PR plan aimed at achieving objectives
- Secure sponsorships for relevant events
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Create a calendar of all relevant events and assign relevant internal team attendance
- Grow brand equity within the industry and amongst the leading corporations via regular participation of relevant events
- Work hand-in-hand with social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- At least 3 years of working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns (ex: events, conferences, talks, press releases etc.)
- Event planning experience
- Strong relationships with both local media outlets (ex: newspapers, online portals, event organizers, corporate HR managers, media and creative agencies etc.)
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Exceptional writing and editing skills in English and Arabic
- Solid experience with social media including blogs
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline preferred