- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Remote during COVID-19
About the Job
Do you want to use your software skills where they will have a real impact on the business’s bottom line and the performance of a global online marketplace, do you like to work in Robotics and work in world-class projects?
We’re looking for an amazing self drove senior software developer who loves crafting cutting-edge user experiences.
- Help build a platform with a Data-centric, Machine Learning focus
- Varied tech stack - Node, Ruby, .Net, Python, React, React Native
- Maintain and improve TM projects
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Cairo office, with work from home option
You might be a great fit for The this job if:
- You lead with humility and confidence.
- You care about Continual learning and improvement
- You care about Code Refactoring and Continually delivering high-quality code.
- Our engineers have the opportunity (and are expected) to exercise a high degree of ownership and expertise in their daily work, having strongly held and defensible ideas, and advocating for what they believe is right. But they also need to be eager to hear differing opinions, adept at identifying and evaluating trade-offs, willing to be proven wrong, and quick to walk through fire to help out their fellow teammates.
What is TMentors’s tech stack?
- Microservices architecture
- A spectrum of languages: Node, Ruby, .Net, Python, React and React Native
- React and React-Native front-end
- RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Full Continuous Integration and Delivery
How you’ll stand out from the crowd:
- You’ll have written code before in a variety of different languages and enjoy learning new ones.
- You’re a data-driven problem solver who really enjoys working with large data-sets, data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design.
- You are focused on code quality, and prefer to follow engineering best practices such as CI/CD, writing unit tests/TDD.
- You are interested in learning more about distributed architectures and microservices.
- You are excited by the challenge of solving real-world problems that potentially impact millions of users and the opportunity to improve everyone’s overall experience.
- You’d really enjoy having the opportunity to own the solution and managing a feature from end-to-end.
- You’ll enjoy keeping up to date with the latest technologies and bringing new ideas to the team.
More than 3 years
About this Company
A leading company in software development, based in (Cairo, Egypt), and with branches at (California, USA); Since 2010 we built different scales of projects from Mobile apps, Web Apps to Robotics.
See all Careers and Jobs at TMentors
Our clients span everything from large global corporates to...