About the Job
- As our new mobile designer, you will work closely with the mobile product team.
- Your primary goals will be to design the next generation of our mobile application and Dashboard.
- We expect you to have an evolved understanding of how people use their devices, the flexibility to adapt to new technologies, and a robust toolkit
- You will be responsible for highly usable and intuitive interface creation.
- Any concept you create will be brand-consistent across all mobile experiences that our company provides to our end users.
Responsibilities in detail:
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- Build/Improve GoodFood products user experience
- Design wire-frames, mock-ups represents user journey
- Develop fully working prototypes ready for an engineering team to develop
- Produce visual designs ready for the engineering team to develop
- Research and analyze user behavior/feedback for continuous product improvements
- Collaborate with product managers and marketers for innovative solutions
3 to 7 years