- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for executing multi-channel acquisition strategies that attract new leads and help retain current ones. Using inbound marketing tactics such as social media, landing page conversion testing, and online advertising, you will grow our database and overall company revenues. You are responsible for driving actionable and efficient marketing campaigns that build awareness and drive traffic to support the growth of our businesses.
- Manage digital marketing tools which include social media channels, Google AdWords and SEO
- Leading the assigned company projects to generate targeted leads according to quality, quantity, within time & budget.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence of your assigned projects.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals & plans (ROI and KPIs) regularly
- Use analytics data to gain insights, identify trends and make strategic recommendations to improve campaigns performance
- Manage interactions with fans, collect feedback of fans and analyze public opinions.
- Monitor trends in Digital Marketing tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Create a content calendar for all social media platforms.
- Manage all published content (images, video and written content).
- Adhering the company digital brand standards, manage and create content, optimize for
- SEO/SEM and manage analytics for all digital-marketing related activities including the website, social media sites, microsites and digital marketing campaigns
- Lead the strategy, development, execution and optimization of paid digital efforts, including display advertising, mobile, SEM and SEO
- Manage e-mail marketing programs, lists, imports, and permissions
- Conduct landing page and e-mail campaign tests
- Develop and write digital content and maintain content publishing editorial calendar
- Integrate online activities with off-line marketing communications plans to ensure plans provide optimal business support
- Ensure digital design is optimized for branding, impact, SEO, web development, etc.
- Comply with Regulatory routing, documentation and archiving standards
- Identify opportunities for applying new technologies, digital products and services to online campaigns
More than 3 years
About this Company
First Chema foam group companies was founded at 1987, to provide a smart innovative engineering solutions and a sophisticated construction systems application, Was a diligence tireless efforts result by General Engineer Atef Al-Sawey research’s in building materials and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Chema Foam