- Experience Needed:
1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Interior Designer works with the visual presentation of the IKEA product range in the Furniture Showroom. All designing, presentations and communications should be as per IKEA standards.
Key Role Specific:
- Use home furnishing competence to create home furnishing solutions in room settings, homes, vignettes and sales support areas that reflect the IKEA identity.
- Actively contribute in the gathering of insights from home visit interviews and translating this knowledge into locally relevant, functional, commercial home furnishing solutions that exceeds the customer expectation
- Stay up to date and knowledgeable about home furnishing, retailing and trends in order to contribute in workshops to generate creative ideas
- Assist in planning in-house projects and in preparing drawings and perspectives accordingly to IKEA Concept.
- Implement and maintain all interiors and displays in the showroom.
- Conduct daily inspection of the room setting and ensure that damages are corrected immediately
- Support the planning and implementation of the store commercial calendar
- Maintain all areas in the store in accordance to IKEA standards
- Follow IKEA manuals to produce functional home furnishing solutions within the store.
- Get involved in other projects relating to activities that are carried out in the store from time to time. This may include rebuilding business area, based on feedback from range relating to changed priorities, or poor performance of the area.
- Assist Visual Merchandisers as and when required, in projects or activities that are planned for the store.
- Show customers the extension of the range coordination, and various ideas and proposals for different rooms in the house, living and realistic, complete with accessories.
- Plan and decorate the room setting to be inspirational for the customers and offer home furnishing solutions
1 to 2 years
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...