- Experience Needed:
5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
You are responsible for managing the execution of pre-determined tasks within the Customer Service department, monitor and control day to day job tasks and ensure service performance standards, daily reporting of problem areas and to highlight specifics to the Customer Service group leader and resolve accordingly, ensure smooth inter-departmental interactions to enhance customer experience, and manage and motivate Customer Service staff towards achievement of work objectives.
Key Specific Accountabilities
- Supervise the performance and quality of work of Customer Service co-workers at Information Desk, Call Center, Playroom area and Merchandise Pick-up Counter.
- Comprehensive Product Knowledge across all Customer Service areas and co-workers.
- Organize and ensure the safe, clean, friendly and courteous operation of the Children’s Playroom with well-trained staff who are capable to deal with children and engage in complaint handling where necessary
- Support the Customer Service group leader to constantly improve and enhance Customer Experience by regularly engaging with customers in surveys.
- Assist customer service group leader in collating all information pertaining to Customer Experience on CRM System (Customer Relationship Management) and generating various reports.
- Tracking statistics of number of complaints, inquiries, suggestions and identifying root causes, preventive & corrective actions.
- Ensure that all Shopping Tools are available for customer use throughout store and constantly replenished for enhanced Shopping Experience.
5 to 10 years
You have an eagernesss and passion to want to help customers. You are emphatic and able to solve problems with customer centric solutions. You want to create a better life for many individuals at their homes.
What's more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- 5+ years customer service managerial experience in Retail or Hypermarket, IKEA experience preferred
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and commercial environment.
- Experience of managing and developing a team, preferably in retail environment.
- Customer Focus, Initiative, Sales Driven, Organizational and Numerical skills
- Fluency in Written and spoken English
- Comfortable working on rotational shifts
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer Literate
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...