- An effective communicator who is capable of building excellent Customer Service relationships.
- Excellent mathematical, analytical and diagnostic skills and the ability to handle large volumes of data in a detailed way.
- Excellent PC skills and Excel spread sheet experience.
- Preference for candidates with good working knowledge of SAP.
- Business proficiency in English and an additional European language would be an advantage.
- Organised and methodical with the ability to work in a controlled and structured way.
- Demonstrated Customer Service experience with a strong focus on problem solving skills.
- University Diploma/Degree in a business orientated discipline preferred.
About this Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories. In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, our portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as AdeS soy-based...
See all Careers and Jobs at CocaCola