- Experience Needed:
More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Does working on challenging problems, creating new generation of Continuous Integration and DevOps services excites you?
- We are looking for experienced software engineer (mid-level and above) with a passion for being part of a high-impact, cross-functional Agile team, which is responsible for developing a suite of scalable, resilient, and secure enterprise-scale CI services and microservices.
- Our team encourages the continuous personal development of each one and sharing knowledge between us. If you join us you will be part of many initiatives like technical/technology guardian areas and competitive programming challenges.
- Our people are the most critical asset of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
As part of our team, your responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate with technical lead, software architect, business analyst, and customer to determine requirements and approve user stories.
- Deliver high-quality software features that meet coding and design patterns best practices.
- Modify existing software applications with full competency.
- Troubleshoot failures during testing, including reproducing faults, evaluating requirements, and documenting root cause analysis.
- Follow DevOps best practices – including continuous integration and unit testing.
More than 4 years
About this Company
ICT Cube is a big data, AI, CI/CD start-up, with an ambitious vision to “simplify the world’s choices”. We support companies compete in fast-changing environments, keeping track of new technologies and consumer trends while meeting business objectives at the same time, by...
See all Careers and Jobs at ICT Cube