- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensures that all works are carried out according to drawings and speciﬁcations.
- Enforces health and safety procedures on site.
- Contacts management and responding to letters pertained to contractual issues.
- Reviews and approves the monthly payments of the contractors, the project schedule, the time and cost impact of variation orders.
- Reviews and settles the claims raised by the contractors.
- Coordinates and communicates the project issues and progress with all project’s stakeholders.
- Plans, monitors, and controls the staﬃng plan of the site supervision consultant team.
- Reviews and approves the monthly payments of the site supervision consultant team.
- Ensures that all project documents and communications are properly recorded and stored.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.