- Experience Needed:
More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Administrative support: Performing complex administrative activities and taking responsibility for delivering specific department processes or programs.
- Documentation: Researching, compiling and issuing special reports, presentations, organization charts, correspondence, etc.
- Communication: Taking responsibility for different communication tasks within the area of responsibility, ensuring knowledge and information is shared and keeping others up to date.
- Processes: Implementing ABB processes and initiates continuous improvement of administrative processes and procedures to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Confidential support: Acting as point of contact for internal/external enquiries by phone and email, initiates action and makes judgments about urgency of issues. Providing confidential support to individual executives and/or management team members.
- Supervision: Acting as a coach and have solid line manager responsibility for more junior administration staff.
- Events: Arranging business critical internal/external events, including for example travel arrangements, itineraries, accommodation, conference registration, visiting speakers etc.
- Financial support: Providing financial support on a department/project level, monitoring budget spend, raising and approving requisitions/invoices, etc.
- Safety and integrity: Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services
About this Company
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning...
See all Careers and Jobs at ABB