- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Quarterly Bonus according to your appraisal up to 3 weeks from your basic salary.
About the Job
Electrical maintenance engineer is someone who is responsible for repairing machines and providing support when it comes to usage of machines and electrical components especially to production people.
- Schedule and undertake periodic maintenance on all electrical equipment, components, and installations
- Provide prompt response to inquiries whenever there is a breakdown, and resolve the issue as quickly as possible
- Ensure that equipment are in good working order so as to prevent disruption of activities
- Installation of fresh electrical components and fittings
- Recommend replacement for old or faulty electrical components or fittings to the management
- Assist in forecasting requirements, creating a budget and scheduling expenses for the electrical department
- Follow-up records of all stock and supplies, including company’s electrical equipment
- Working in collaboration with the production team to formulate the best cost-effective manufacturing process
- Perform energy audit and recommend alternative sources of energy
- Help the organization to reduce energy costs.
- Ensure that all electrical gadgets and instruments are switched off after close of work daily.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
This company believes in consistent innovation, quality assurance, and the generation of making new wound care products available to medical professionals who also believe in providing maximum patient quality of care while keeping prices cost-efficient. Our mission is to...
See all Careers and Jobs at pharmaplast