- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Supports team manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office
- Provides encouragement to team members
- Provide new training or skill that team members need and monitor team members' participation to ensure the training they are being provided is being put into use. also, to see if any additional training is needed
- Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Communicates team goals, clear instructions and deadlines to team members
- Listen to team members' feedback
- Develops strategies the team will use to reach its goal to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
- Ensures company brand materials and physical working spaces meet and exceed company presentation standards
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Create reports to update the company on the team's progress
- Distribute reports to the appropriate personnel
- Able to multi-task paced work environment.
- Work in an agile-based environment and adapt to changes.
- Accomplish tasks using innovative techniques.
- Document and Present thoughts and ideas in a clear and illustrative way.
- Extract and summarize vital and useful information from technical documents.
- Follow up on project status with the team members, make sure the project meets the required quality, monitor risks if any, eliminate them and but risk mitigation plans.
- Sign-off layout project while meeting all the requirements and quality metrics.
- Develop scripts using programming languages such as Tcl, Perl, and shell is a plus.
- Develop and monitor the layout process and ensure the continual improvement of the process.
- Apply the layout process effectively to ensure applying of layout design best practice.
- Aware of full chip level layout design and verification.
- Provide leadership in planning, scheduling, tasking and executing to meet schedule and milestones.
- Troubleshoot the layout design issues and apply proactive intervention.
- Mentoring other team members and reviewing their technical output.
- Evaluating and supervising the team members.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
Si-Vision has been in business since 2007, with more than 400 years of collective experience and serving Tier-1 customers all over the globe. The Silicon Vision team has broad experience in RF Circuits and Systems, Digital and Backend Designs.
See all Careers and Jobs at Si-Vision
In July 16, 2015...