- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Implementation (Installation, configuration, tuning and support) of the applications and middleware software.
- Participate in implementation plans, requirements and specifications for the new projects and communication with internal/external stakeholders in related job area.
- Participate in the upgrade/patching planning and execution of the applications and middle-ware software.
- Implement appropriate monitoring, alerting and measurements to ensure the health of our environments.
- Analyzes and administrates the deployment of new requirements and change requests to existing systems.
- Design and implement backup and disaster recovery solutions.
- Participate in resolving high severity issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain a strong understanding of clustering and high availability design.
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Mentor and train junior engineers.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Since its debut, Sumerge has been providing enterprise-level web-based and desktop software solutions to its clients, giving them the paramount benefits of information technology that added a comprehensive value to their businesses. Sumerge provides the most comprehensive and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sumerge