- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Administrate production environment and resolve all issues effectively.
- Perform all duties of operations resource and monitor all operational input to ensure effective project implementation.
- Inspect and provide on various operations and prepare reports to resolve problems.
- Assist to prepare designs and perform modification to improve the systems.
- Develop and manage all control operating systems for facilitate better performance.
- Analyze and provide monitor effective integration.
- Leverage Support processes, systems and tools to resolve a variety of technical problems.
- Reach clients either via phone, email or chat with an appropriate action plans.
- Own problems through resolution, properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (software developers, system admins ...etc).
- Manage, prioritize, and respond to cases within defined SLA’s.
- Provide prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service.
- Monitor queues and respond to issues within defined SLAs.
- Create and maintain problem resolution procedures.
- Provide live support to operate and control employees for better performance.
- Coordinate with project teams to deliver in-depth probing to resolve problems.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Since its debut, Sumerge has been providing enterprise-level web-based and desktop software solutions to its clients, giving them the paramount benefits of information technology that added a comprehensive value to their businesses. Sumerge provides the most comprehensive and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sumerge