Skills And Tools:
- Assist to monitor all department budgets and manage all inventories on quarterly basis and assist all team members to manage all production schedules.
- Prepare efficient training programs for all planning processes and manage inventory level for all components and finished products and ensure compliance to all business requirements.
- Manage all work flow for projects and maintain control on same and manage an efficient inventory level of all safety stock and review all volume requirements for all production materials.
- Assist all new product development and improvement in all existing products and ensure optimal inventory level at all times.
- Facilitate and provide data to prepare all sales forecast and implement all new products and processes for all manufacturing plants.
- Assist to obtain and manage all orders and deliveries for all external processes and prepare reports to be presented to management and manage demand and supply of all materials.
- Fully understand for inventory management.
- ERP system is must.
- Familiar with production capacity and machines effectiveness.
- FMCG working knowledge is highly required.
- Has the experience and tools to manage sales forecast monthly.
- 5 – years’ experience is must.
- Alexandria residence.
- Production EngineerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria3 days ago
- Customer Service/Operation Coo...Marine & Engineering Services Co (MESCO) - Alexandria, Egypt8 days ago
- Food Research Development Sect...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- Warehousing Section HeadConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza16 hours ago