- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Bonus, Medical Insurance, Social Insurance
About the Job
- Coordinate with the Team Leader on current tasks.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Will be responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and making sure that all the requirements are met and that the software works as expected.
- Prepare Test cases and Scenarios.
- Conduct functional testing based on functional specification documents, test cases and scenarios and document test.
- Conduct live scenario testing in a multi-user environment with the involvement of multiple QCs to simulate client scenarios, user profiles and workflows.
- Conduct performance testing and document test results.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of automated tests using tools such as Selenium, JMeter, JUnit, Fitnesse, etc.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Engineering Services
About this Company
Modawa is a Holding company. Modawa Journey has been started with construct and operate worldwide cleanroom with ISO standards.
See all Careers and Jobs at Modawa EG
Modawa Expand Business to cover CSPF construction, CSPF Operation, Nutrition, Pharmacies, Technology and Multimedia.
Modawa values focus...