- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Process accounting transactions along with company guidelines.
- Review, analysis & oversight to the general ledger processes & data.
- Validation of accuracy of general ledger processes & controls.
- Provide expert-level insight for general ledger accounts within a designated area of subject matter expertise.
- Reporting of financial statement fluctuations to Business Partner organization & divisions.
- Delivery of general ledger information for external or internal auditors and/ or divisional review purposes.
- Prepare journal entries and analyze complex schedules such as Stock/Share match/Workers Compensation/Pension.
- Prepare monthly reporting, SAP, ESPRIT, ADSTAR.
- Implement process improvements; special projects as assigned.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS