- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage the day-to-day activities with the concerned parties (Sales, Operation manager, PMO, Purchasing, Finance, Vendor and Customer) to insure efficient implementation of the company projects on time within the approved specifications and within the allocated budget.
- Immediate problems solving when they arise within his authorities or escalating to operation manager and general manager if he couldn’t solve within a reasonable time frame. That time frame should not affect the project delivery time to the customer.
- Communicate all necessary project purchases to the Order Processing Department and provides them with technical assistance for the ordering of project supplies.
- Continuously follow-up project execution in all stages until completed (invoicing and collection).
- Prepare and submit weekly activity/progress reports and time sheet to the operation manager.
- Support and Guide J. service engineers/ others.
- Ability to deal with and/ Support and Guide J. service engineers/ others. Continuous knowledge transfer.or manage Technical and/or Junior Service Staff
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- Excellent team player
- Good communication, presentation & interpersonal skills
- Very Good command of English
- Practical experience in Control or Test & Measurement and Educational Instruments and Mechatronics Systems.
Bsc. Engineering of Mechatronics, Electrical or Communication