- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Preparing accounts receivable entries.
- Preparing entries of all accounts payable and payments (suppliers, expense Or Assets).
- Preparing reports and analysis for customer balances, and aging report.
- Carry out bank reconciliations for all of the Guild’s bank accounts, investigating any unusual items and preparing them for review by the Financial Manager
- Follow-up collection & Payments with Operation department.
- Preparing & Review accrual - prepaid expenses.
- Preparing & Review sales Tax and withholding Tax reports.
- Preparation of financial report and certain reports required by managers.
- Organize the timely completion of external audit and Co-ordination with both the Company’s Internal and External Auditors.
- Assist Financial Manager in the annual budget process and long term forecast process working to deadlines and engaging stakeholders.
Assist Financial Manager in the monthly, quarterly, annually closing.
More than 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Financial Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
Join us in changing the way the world's financial services work.
See all Careers and Jobs at MoneyFellows
MoneyFellows is a booming rockstar Fin-tech start-up that really helps people's lives by facilitating financial services. MoneyFellows is a collaborative group lending and savings platform. It is a...