- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
About the Job
- Handles routine customer complaint promptly and courteously.
- Ensure that customers are dealt with in a prompt and courteous manner to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Greets and welcomes customers on arrival at the store.
- Makes announcements and pages the person the visitors have asked to see.
- Ensures Customers bags are stored safely and security.
- Ensures all customers’ queries are attended to in a professional manner.
- Ensures Shopping tools and catalogues are available for the customers.
- Promote the sales of products by spotting and seizing sales opportunities, offering alternatives solutions to problems and suggesting add on sales in order to achieve the established sales target.
- Suggest means of improving sales to his supervisor as well as determine “slow moving” or “non-selling” items and suggest sales action.
- Maintain a full display of products via merchandising methods as laid down by the company.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree only
FMCG Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Retail
About this Company
As a family-owned business, we take a long-term view in everything we do, because we believe that sustainable success requires uncompromising commitment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Futtaim - IKEA Group
That’s the reason why some of the world’s most admired and innovative brands from the USA, UK, Japan, Sweden,...