- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Developing schedule management and structure, taking the project requirements into account (e.g. structuring, data integration, reporting, etc.) and considering the common schedule management regulations (process, methods and tools).
- To define reporting intervals for update and schedule management.
- To identify project deadlines in call to tender and contract documents in collaboration with the project managers and specialist functions.
- Developing individual schedules and integrate them into an overall schedule including representation of the critical path.
- To record and coordinate relevant internal and external schedule interfaces, taking into account any contractual requirements in the schedule.
- To regulate schedules with regular monitoring of deadline compliance, project progress and updating the schedule in good time.
- To prepare schedule analyses (scenarios, critical path, buffers, etc.). To devise possible solutions in cases of any delay in the project together with the project and specialist functions.
- To initiate escalation measures where schedule/forecast/actual deadline non-conformists occur and where substantial / repeated violation of defined schedule updating process occurs.
- To report in and support projects and specialist departments with schedule management
- To identify customer schedules, reports and associated documents.
- To be an expert in using schedule management methods and tools. To properly initiate escalation measures where binding regulations for schedule management are not adhered to.
- To take part in project meetings, discussions with internal and external partners (customers, consortium partners, suppliers, etc.).
- To back up schedules and filing in accordance with project requirements and relevant guidelines.
- Provide support with assessing and providing evidence on claims against third parties.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS