Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for all quality and food safety functions, sanitation efficiencies, and overall performance of the quality department.
- Ensuring effective food safety compliance and working with factory team to implement and improve the quality of products.
- Developing and maintaining food safety and quality system, including QA and QC.
- Enforce our Company standards from raw material procurement through customer delivery.
- Develop and track to a quality improvement plan.
- Continuously improve knowledge of technology, process and product.
- Develop and monitor all employee training in food safety and quality topic areas.
- Develop and maintain qualified personnel within the factory quality team, constantly advancing self and team.
- Bachelors of Science in Food Science or related field
- Must be able to taste and consume chocolate and related products
- Hands-on position, work is performed in production facility and laboratory environment
- Production EngineerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia15 hours ago