- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Work From Home
About the Job
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be the ambassador of Philips Health Tech ensuring that all customers are satisfied with exceptional service while meeting or exceeding our business targets.
You are responsible for
- Maintaining a multi site solution with a high availability of 99,99%.
- Planning, performing and communicating proactive actions needed to keep systems available in maintenance windows.
- Implementing alerts and automate monitoring of hardware, backup and vmware.
- Trouble shooting issues occur in backup, storage and VMware and coordinate escalations to Hpe if needed.
- Reporting on system health on a regular base, including capacity charts when system will run full and hardware expansion is needed.
- Having environment up to date regarding Windows, MacAfee, VMware and other patches (plan, do check act)
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational technology company headquartered in Amsterdam currently focused in the area of healthcare and lighting. It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik, with their first products being light bulbs
See all Careers and Jobs at Philips